Friday, March 4, 2011

All before 9:30

Stockton must have decided when he woke up this morning that he was going to be especially destructive. Maybe my patience is just thin today. This morning he:

-threw a bowl of Cheerios on the floor
-threw Molly's bowl of pears on the floor
-ripped a pop-up book into at least 15 different pieces (which Molly insisted I tape back together)
-tore a polka-dot off of Molly's scrapbook (I think he would have taken all of them off if I wouldn't have stopped him)
-took off the little door to where you shut off the water
-emptied the utensil drawer into the same little door
-dumped a box of crackers on the floor

All of this was accomplished before 9:30. And I'm having a baby in 3 days. What I am going to do with him each day?

It's now 10:15. The two hours before naptime seem to loom ahead of me...I think I'll take a nap today too.

Does anyone else have days like this?

7 comments:

Troy and Mandy said...

That is too funny! Well, I'm sure not for you...but I can't believe he did all of that before 9:30! Crazy! I'm sure it was just one of those days...at least he doesn't do it all the time. I'm so excited to see pics of your new little one! I hope your labor and delivery run smoothly and safely :)

Megan said...

You better believe I have days like that! I can relate all too well - Evan is SO destructive and gets into everything. Between that and Anna's crazy extreme of emotions and questions, I usually want to rip my hair out by 9:30. lol.

3 days! So crazy! I am sending good labor vibes your way right now and then I will start sending calming vibes to Stockton. Just make sure you take notes of what works so you can share them with my when my time comes ;)

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Yes, they always seem to come on the wrong days. Ofcourse that would happen right befor having a bay. Good luck, i can't wait to hear the news.

Nathan and Shanna said...

I have had many days like that! So no you're not the only one. Good Luck with the new little one can't wait to see pictures!

jax said...

Yikes! Call for help to come over after the baby for crazy days. Or just don't look at the messes kids can make I guess...

Shelley Fairbanks said...

Sounds like the day in the life of a typical boy! So very different from girls! Good luck.

Yardley Crew said...

Saturday...Walmart... alone with all three kids. I considered calling my good friend who doesn't have kids and asking her to raise our baby coming in July. It might be better for the innocent child. :)