Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fall photos

Sometimes being a mom is tough. Some days are long, exhausting, and frustrating. Does anyone else have those days, or is it just me? Most days are good, though, with the happy times far outnumbering the crazy times. Or maybe I'm just learning to accept, embrace even, the craziness. I am learning and growing...stretching....so much these days. Life is good and I often find myself counting my blessings. My list always begins with 4 certain people...

Molly, 5 years
Stockton, 2 years
Brynn, 7 months
There were so many cute ones it was hard to choose which to post!!

Molly's a pro at pictures now. She loved posing and kept asking the photographer to take more pictures. Stockton was a pain in the you-know-what. He wasn't going to let anyone "pose" him so all pictures of him are pretty candid. I think the photographer did an awesome job at capturing his personality. Some of his pictures make me laugh out loud. Brynn was good but a little shy and she did not like wearing that hat.

We tried to get some of all three of them but that was a joke! It was at the very end and everyone was done. Stockton was being a complete goof.
There were a few other good ones that belong in a "random" category...
And since Justin was there to help me, we decided to try for a family picture. This is the best one we got.
This was just the beginning. We got together with my family for more pictures the week after these were taken. I haven't seen them yet but they should be coming soon!

3 comments:

Megan said...

SO we tried to get our kids pictures taken yesterday (I didn't want to even think about attempting a family one!lol) and it sounds like we had a very similar expericne. Anna was a ham and posed and smiled like a pro and Evan was such a little stink. Usually he is sooo happy, but he made sure everyone knew he was not on board with the whole shin dig. And Evan wanted Anna no closer thsn 5ft from him so there were none of them together. Sad day.

Yours turned out great! You have some super cute kids!

lynn moyes said...

Beautiful family--inside and out! Love you all

rupee40 said...

I think the ones of Stockton are the best!! I love that they capture his personality! He is one funny kid. Molly and Brynn look darling too, of course. Brynn's smile in the last one is too cute. It looks like she is just cracking up!
Way to go on Mom school! You are a great mom!