Saturday, April 10, 2010

Family Pictures

(All pictures are still unedited...)

11 adults, 9 kids, and 1 dog

Not bad. At least we are all looking, even the babies.
Now 2 adults and 9 kids. Classic. Hilarious. I really, really love this one.Later Molly told us she was sad because Justin and I weren't in the picture with her. We tried to explain that Grandma and Grandpa wanted one of them with their grandkids, but she thought it was "family pictures" and we are her family.

It had been a while since Justin and I had had any family pictures done. Molly was 9 months old. 3 years ago. Wow.
Stockton became fascinated with sucking on his bottom lip that morning so we have a lot of pictures with him doing just that!
These are all pretty cute too.The mommas and the babies. 10 weeks from the oldest to the youngest.Family pictures...what an adventure! I think I know why we wait for so long in between!

6 comments:

lynn moyes said...

I love the pictures. Dad said they are the cutest kids in town. I better be getting some pictures.

Erin M said...

I love love those pictures. They turned out so cute. Molly is so beautiful. And Stockton is such a cutie.

Megan said...

Your pictures turned out awesome. I really do love that second picture. Haha. And I am impressed that everyone was looking in the first. And how did you get so many babies born so close to each other? I mean really, was it planned? lol. That will be SO fun for all of them when they get older!

Yardley Crew said...

Beautiful pictures! You have such cute kids. I wish you lived next door...

jax said...

Wow Megan these are so great!! Your family is so cute and everybody is so well dressed! So stinkin' cute! Who took them?

Missy said...

Love all the pics so cute!!