Thursday, June 14, 2012

Brynn's One Year Pics

I felt a little silly making Brynn's picture appointment because she really hasn't changed much since the last time we did them.  But since I did pictures for the others at the same age, I had to do hers too.  No one can blame me for slacking off on the third kid!! 

We love this little munchkin of ours.  So glad she joined our family.  We love having her around, love the stage she is in, love watching her cute personality emerge more and more each day.  She is just so much fun!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some with Molly and Stocky
 
 
 
Sweet baby girl.  We love you!!
 

2 comments:

lynn moyes said...

They are all such sweethearts!!! Cute Brynn, handsome Stockton, and when did Molly grow up into such a beautiful girl!! Love them so much.

Megan said...

Love them! And I Molly looks gorgeous and so grown up with her hair curled like that!