Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We love the zoo!

Things to do at the Hogle Zoo:

-watch the elephants eat their lunch

-run around in the giraffe building

-see if you "measure up" to the ape

-imitate a tiger (or wonder what your cousins are doing)

-play at the park

Molly also enjoyed running around outside, chasing cousins, watching the monkeys swing from trees, and eating a picnic outside, to name a few. The Zoo was a great place to spend one of the first nice days of the year. Even the animals seemed more active than usual...maybe they sense that spring is on its way!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

That was fun. I'm glad you got some good pics.

Anonymous said...

o how fun. I want to go to the zoo i havent gone forever. Molly is getting so big.
kenzie

Megan said...

I think Anna will enjoy the zoo more this year..we will see. Molly looks like she had fun, whether she was watching the animals or the other kids ;) I am so ready for Spring to be here - I hope this weather stays!