Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our Dancing Princess

Molly has never been a big TV watcher. Her attention only lasts about 10-15 minutes and then she's done. I suppose I should be happy about this...but sometimes I sure wish I could pop in any old movie and she'd sit and watch it for an hour or so. Never happens. This would be nice now that she is no longer napping (sigh...that's a whole different story to tell). The one thing I have found, though, that she will really sit and watch are some silly movies called Kidsongs (Ali, does that ring a bell?). Okay, so she doesn't actually sit and watch them but at least she stays entertained enough that I get a little break.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I think you need to sign her up for some dance classes PRONTO! I could watch the video repeatedly and still be entertained. LOL. Anna won't watch movies and what not either. People will always ask her about Finding Nemo or who her favorite princess is and she has no idea what they are talking about because she has never seen a movie. I am kinda grateful too.

No napping?! I am so sorry...hopefully it is a phase?!

Yardley Crew said...

She is sooo cute!

rupee40 said...

Okay, that is funny! I was just thinking about Kidsongs the other day. Do they even still sell them? If so, I better start collecting. You know how I loved those. Molly is soooo cute dancing around! Can't wait to see you guys.

lynn moyes said...

Great dancing, Molly. Just like your mother!