Friday, February 12, 2010

January

After a busy November and December, it felt wonderful to have a relaxing January. We didn't really go anywhere or do anything. I never even felt the winter blues set in, I was just happy to be home with my family. Here's a glimpse of some of the things you might see at our house on any given day...

-We often call Molly our monkey. It's because she climbs and jumps and does all sorts of tricks. Like these:-Playing in the crib. Molly loves to listen for Stockton to wake up from his nap so she can go play with him.-Feeding Stockton. Green beans, yum.-Watching football. Like father, like son.-Making up fun new games. This is Molly making a "bed." Really, just a baby bed upside down and filled with blankets.-Haircut #3. Justin got to the scissors this time and he went short! It made him look so different, much more grown-up and less baby-ish.-A whole lot of dressing up. When we don't go anywhere, Molly chooses her clothes. When she gets bored of dressing herself up, she moves on to her brother.-Baby Einstein movies. Stockton will sit in the swing for maybe 15 minutes and watch a little TV, if it's Baby Einstein. Molly thinks that since it's a "baby movie" she needs a "baby seat" to sit in while she watches it with him.-Bare baby bums. Why do babies love being naked?Oh, he's going to love that picture when he's older!

3 comments:

Megan said...

He may not love that picture, but I do. Look at that side ways glance he is giving! Too cute! Ross wants to cut Evan's hair again - for the third time - he likes to keep it so short and I am protesting. lol.

Erin M said...

Those are so cute. I love staying home and enjoying the funning things our kids do. Molly is so cute. How fun. I can't believe how big Stockton is getting.

Karla said...

I also LOVE days at home. It is a good thing that I do because that is where we are always at. I love the things on the side of your blog that Molly says---you ARE a "righteous" mom!