Monday, May 31, 2010

A Day in the Life of Molly

I've mentioned before how Molly likes to change her outfits throughout the day. Here's the proof. This is all in the same day...

#1
7:07 a.m.
#2
8:14 a.m.
This is the sweater that Grandma Fletcher gave her. I guess it doesn't fit after all.
#3
9:10 a.m.
#4
10:05 a.m.
#5
10:33 a.m.
#6
2:51 p.m.
#7
5:07 p.m.
You may wonder why I let her do this each day. It sure makes a lot of laundry, right? Well, I used to not let her and then I changed my mind. It just wasn't worth the battle. And it sure is fun to see what she's going to wear next!

P.S. I did comb her hair between outfit #5 and #6, but she took it out.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Haha. I love it. There are days when Anna changes her clothes a lot, but I don't think that many times. lol. I also get a kick of the pj's in the middle of the day. I think pj's are Anna's favorite after the princess dresses. Seriously. Not worth the battle. Molly is such a crack up!