Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Farm Country, Nebo Loop, and a visit from cousins

Last year our little preschool made it on one field trip. This year we scheduled one each month. Our first was to Farm Country.(Hailey, Jade, Matthew, and Molly. Charlie is missing; he didn't want to ride the cow.)

I have plenty of pictures of Molly on a horse (probably all posted somewhere on this blog)...here is yet another one.
On a rainy Monday in October we drove Nebo Loop. It took longer than we thought but Stockton slept for a bit and Molly was easy. I wish I was a good photographer...these pictures hardly do it justice.We got out and walked around one of the lakes in the canyon. Molly was super excited when Grandma brought Chloe and Abby to our house just to play. She doesn't get that very often. They played for a few hours before they went home. Molly cried when they left. My mom and I had a fun time watching them play...their personalities are all so unique, yet they love the same things and are the best of friends.

1 comment:

Nathan and Shanna said...

I think you pictures are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them with us! What cute kids!