Monday, November 1, 2010

Photos

The kids got their pictures taken back in September. I love how they turned out.

Most people who have seen the pictures of Molly have just said how grown-up she looks. And it's true. She really enjoyed getting dressed up and having her pictures taken. She wasn't shy at all.
Stockton did really well. I have a hard time getting him to stop long enough for pictures at home, but the photographer had no problems. Isn't he a cutie, even though he was desperately in need of a haircut? (Justin has since banned be from combing his hair. He cringes every time he sees it.)And a few with the two of them. They are the best of friends.

6 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

Simply adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Yardley Crew said...

So cute! Who took them for you? We'd love to have some taken but need a recommendation!

Missy said...

How cute they both look so grown up how sad :( but oh so cute ;)

Megan said...

I have to laugh because I was picking out outfits for my kids to get their pictures taken and Anna's outfit looks pretty darn similar to Molly's. Such great taste (I love her second outfit too!) you have. The pictures turned out super cute!

The Childs said...

I love the skirt and tie! They are so cute.

Troy and Mandy said...

Oh my gosh they are getting so big and they are cuter than ever!!! Justin told me about your news!! Congrats!!!