Sunday, May 8, 2011

Brynn's blessing

Brynn had her big day last Sunday. Some things to remember:

-It was a packed house in sacrament that day. 5 baby blessings and a new bishopric. We have lots of kids in our ward-80 nursery kids and 120 Primary kids. I know of 6 babies born since Brynn. And one little chair in the mother's room...

-Brynn looked so sweet in white. Grandma Kay made the dress for her.-Brynn was blessed by Justin. He did great job. In the circle were Grandpa Moyes, Grandpa Gene, Eric, Brett, Bryce, Christopher, Justin's friend Brad, and Bishop Moreland (who was released that day).

-Brynn was so happy when we finally took her dress off. She hung out on this blanket and just kicked her feet for a really long time.

Well, that about covers it. It was a great day and we have a lot to be thankful for!

3 comments:

rupee40 said...

Brynn is so cute! I'm glad you had such a great day.
I love the pictures you got taken of the kids. I can't wait to see them all!

Nathan and Shanna said...

Brynn is adorable! I love your pictures! I'm also glad that you had a wonderful day!

Erin M said...

Cute photos. She is such a beautiful baby. It was fun to come down and Abby is always asking when we are going back down to see Molly again. I'm so glad they are such good friends.