Monday, May 16, 2011

Temple Square and a 2 month old

I've lived in Utah all my life but I don't think I've ever gone to Temple Square in the springtime just to walk around and look at the flowers. What a mistake! The kids and I met my mom and sister there a couple weeks ago and, oh my, it was gorgeous! When I told Molly where we were going she was not excited...she thought it would be so boring. It far exceeded her expectations and now she's planning on when we can go back with Justin. The girls (and Stockton) ran around to their hearts content-the definite favorite was the fountains. They would run from one to the next so fast it was hard to keep track of them!I don't think we could have picked a better day to be there. I am definitely making a spring-time trip to Temple Square each year. The tulips were amazing...some of the bulbs were huge!In other news, Brynnie turned 2 months on the 7th. She was healthy at the doctor and up to 8 lbs 11 oz. She is such a good baby, sleeping super long stretches at night (all night sometimes), smiling, cooing, and just being content for the most part. We love her!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

It was so fun!!!

Rachelle said...

Ahhh.... I love temple sqare any time of year. Beautiful pictures.

Megan said...

Sleeping all night at 2 months! How awesome is that?! She is now up to what Evan weighed when he was born! lol. Too bad he wasn't sleeping through the night. I love her hair. Too cute.