Sunday, July 17, 2011

Snapshots from the 4th

Molly and Brynn in their matching clothes, waiting for the parade to start.All the grandkids on the Moyes side, watching the parade. Stockton didn't want to be in the picture which is why you see the top of my dad's head.Brynn's sad face. I smile every time she does this, because I think it's so stinkin' cute.We bribed Stockton with a treat to sit with his sisters for a picture. He had just finished off a blue snow cone, hence the blue mustache he's sporting.Molly kept "diving" into the pool. It really was just a belly flop, although this picture shows that she actually has some pretty good form.Later that evening at the Goodrich barbecue...the babes just hanging out.Every couple of years or so, Justin's family tries a human pyramid. This one seems to be falling apart.Molly and Sam watching the fireworks. I just love the look on their faces!Brynn slept soundly through her first fireworks show.
Not pictured:
-Molly riding her decorated bike in the parade.
-Molly trying out the fish scramble. She was really timid and didn't catch a fish.
-Stockton riding the train.
-Molly playing on the bounce toys with Abby.
-Goodrich family picture. It was taken by a timer...I haven't seen it but I heard it was a pretty decent photo.

3 comments:

Troy and Mandy said...

How fun!!! Brynn is getting so big. I love the matching outfits :)

Megan said...

I Love Brynn's sad face too! So cute. Looks like a great 4th!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I love their outfits! The 4th is one of the best holidays ever.