Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stockton's birthday

Stockton turned 2 on June 25th. I love when birthdays fall on a weekend because it means Justin is home! Here is a quick recap...

Presents:
He was spoiled. A basketball hoop, 5 different cars, clothes, a trike, and a rocket launcher (not all from us, this is grandparents too). He was easy to shop for.Activity:
Cars 2 came out that weekend so we took the kids to it. Stockton loves all cars, and is a little partial to Mater. We all enjoyed the movie and Justin and I were just happy that we made it through with no crying kids/babies.Party:
Not much of a party, really, just the grandparents over for dinner. As far as I can tell, Stockton's favorite meal is manicotti so that's what we had. He ate like a champ.

Cake:
I made a firetruck cake. It didn't turn out like I was hoping but Stockton thought it was great. He liked the frosting.And now the "terrible twos" have started in full force! That kid sure is giving me a chance to work on my patience...good thing he's so dang cute!!

3 comments:

Troy and Mandy said...

Wow!!! Two already! Gee, they really do grow up so fast. Stella is going to be 1 on Aug 24th. He sure is a cutie! Happy belated birthday Stockton!!!

Megan said...

Yay! Happy birthday Stockton! Sounds like he had a fabulous day. And ya. Just this last week Evan decided to make sure I knew he turned 2 - holy moly! Like you said, good thing their cute ;)

Karla said...

What a cute boy! I am excited to have one of them in our family. And your vacation looks like it was a lot of fun. You are so brave to take that brand new baby, but it sounds like she is a little angel. Keep enjoying your summer and good luck with your patience~ very cute kids worth all the work!