Sunday, October 16, 2011

September

This is a picture-only post. I think my kids are cute but I couldn't think of what to write. So, fill in the blanks, I guess.

Dinosaur Park:
Trout Farm:

Labor Day:(Okay, some explaining here, only because it was so much fun! As soon as the kids woke up, we put them in the car, took them to Macey's where we got doughnuts, muffins, bananas and chocolate milk, then we took them to the park for a picnic. They had never been on a breakfast picnic. They thought it was the coolest thing. (The doughnuts maybe had something to do with that.) This is definitely something I'd like to do again.)

Berry Pickin':
Corn Maze:(We went with our friends, the Griffith's. This is their daughter, Afton, with Stockton.)

Bridal Veil Falls:

4 comments:

lynn moyes said...

You guys always do so many fun things!

Troy and Mandy said...

How fun! You should take your kids to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. They have so many fun things to do for kids. We took Stella and she loved it! I think this passcode still works...if you purchase the tickets online before Oct 29th and use "HTV" you can get $2 off each ticket.

Karla said...

Looks like lots of fun things. I liked the breakfast picnic idea!

Megan said...

Did you go to the raspberry farm in Pasyon? Love that place. You guys are slways doing such fun stuff!