Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sisters {and brothers}

Sisters are awesome.I'm glad these two have each other.
I hope they are always the very best of friends.
Brothers are pretty cool too. This poor boy sandwiched between two sisters. He loves cars and trucks, yet he knows the names of all the princesses. He usually requests his truck book at night but has been known to ask for "ancy" (Fancy Nancy) or "Pink-licious." He runs around shooting whoever and whatever in sight although I did catch him this morning wearing a pink crown and dancing around to The Nutcracker.
Yup, poor kid.

4 comments:

lynn moyes said...

Stockton might kill you when he gets older over that picture. Such cute kiddos!

The Goodrich's said...

I don't approve of that picture being taken or posted on the internet.

-Justin (the boy's slightly disappointed father)

The Goodrich's said...

Sorry, you're outnumbered now.

Megan said...

Haha. Maybe Evan and Stockton should start hanging out. I took a picture of Evan in princess shoes and Ross was very upset. He too loves the princesses and requests Fancy Nancy (I love how he says her name) but what can ya do?!