Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Easter

 As with most holidays/birthdays around here, we celebrated more than once...

-The kids hunted for candy-filled eggs after Conference in Sandy.

Brynn really figured out what candy was for the first time this holiday.
-We had an Easter party in Plain City.  My mom puts so much time into these parties.  She plans games, treats, and presents that she thinks the kids will love.  And of course they do!
 
 
-The Easter Bunny visited our house and left some baskets filled with stickers and treats.  He also hid chocolate eggs around the house for the kids to find.
 Brynn lovin' those chocolate eggs!  She would put the whole thing in her mouth!!
-The kids in their Sunday best (we were all done hunting, and dressed and ready for church by 8:30 so we could take pictures. Quite the accomplishment, I'd say).
  
My mom helped me make the dresses.  Well, more like, she made the majority of them because they were beyond my sewing skill level (which is pretty much nil).  Poor Stocky, I didn't think much about his Easter clothes until just a couple days before...but he looks super handsome in his suit (not new) and I was able to find a matching tie.

-And finally, we decorated eggs with Grandpa Gene. Oh yeah!!
 

1 comment:

Megan said...

Stockton looks so big in his suit and buzzed head. The picture of all of themn in their Easter clothes is so cute. ANd an egg hunt, dressed and ready by 8:30?? I would say that is impressive! I can't even get my kids fed breakfast by then on most days! lol.