Friday, October 30, 2009

Private

After much contemplation I have decided to make our blog private. I've gone back and forth on this issue for a few months now...when I have time I enjoy "blog browsing" and am somewhat frustrated when a blog is private so I really didn't want to do this. But I think it's time. Two things are causing me to make this decision:
1. A very disturbing message left on Justin's phone at work a few months ago. (He's a loan/mortgage officer and some people are not very happy when he denies their loan!)
2. Checking this website and finding 45 offenders within 2 miles of our home. I live in a nice, family-friendly neighborhood, so I was shocked!

So if you'd like to continue reading, please leave your email! Thanks!

22 comments:

marni said...

marnipott@hotmail.com

Thanks, Megan!

Heidi & Derek said...

heidiwoodbury@hotmail.com

Matt and Camille Tanner said...

Ooh, Ooh, pick us please!
Camille.Tanner@gmail.com

Megan said...

megdinsdale@hotmail.com
Gracias :)

Shelley Fairbanks said...

shelleygf@hotmail.com Love the updates on your adorable kiddo's! Shelley Fairbanks

Rachelle said...

aaronandrachelle@yahoo.com

"The Fam" said...

I'm a cruddy blogger, but I love to keep up on all you guys! You do a great job :). deansmnm@gmail.com
(Dean and Michele Jones)

Woodbury Family said...

Count me in please! wendywoodbury@hotmail.com

lynn moyes said...

lmoyes1@gmail.com

rupee40 said...

rupee40@hotmail.com, of course!

Russ and Emily Christman said...

christmantile@gmail.com

jax said...

We want to be in the cool club. sokajack4@gmail.com

Missy said...

That is to bad when that happens..
missycottle@hotmail.com

Lindsay said...

I'd love to be on you r list! lindzell@hotmail.com
Lindsay Pearson

Candace said...

ckeisel1234@hotmail.com

Thanks Megan.

Yardley Crew said...

Of course...
brooke_yardley_@hotmail.com

Troy and Mandy said...

You have to do what you have to do to protect your family. So I think it's a good idea! I'd love to continue reading your blog! mb_ordonez@hotmail.com

The Childs said...

Add me please.

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

karafarnsworth@gmail.com, I'd like to keep looking please :)

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

kristindahlquist@hotmail.com

The Childs said...

sarachilds22@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

tuffgirl49@gmail.com

Love seeing your cute family doing so many fun things!

Sarah