Friday, November 20, 2009

Haircuts

October 25

Stockton's hair had finally reached the point where it was completely out of control...okay, maybe it had been out of control for a while. When a lady came to Justin's mom's house to clean her carpets she saw the picture of all 8 grandkids and said, pointing to Stockton, "What's that on his head?" It was just his hair. For some reason I was so hesitant to cut it but Justin finally talked me into it last month. So I trimmed the top of it and slicked it into a much more controllable mohawk. The handsome devil...Poor picture, I know, but it really does look good.

Not one to be left out, Molly thought she needed a haircut too:Yup, she did it herself. A big chunk right above her left ear. When I asked her why she did it, she said "The friendly troll came into my room and told me to. Don't worry about it Mom." We had a talk about what scissors are used for and who cuts her hair and then Justin and I had a good laugh. It could be a million times worse but it's not so bad because it can be easily camoflauged. She is so independent, the little stinker.

When Grandma asked where she cut her hair she said "on my rug." Haha!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while. I had forgotten it went private. Woops! This story is hilarious. Mostly because of the story Molly told you. Anna is very into making up crazy stories like that. lol. No fun about the self haircut though - I am glad it was at least in a spot where you can camouflage it so you didn't have to chop a bunch off as a result!