Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hair

The first thing most people say when they meet Stockton is something like, "Wow, look at his hair!" Yes, he was blessed with a full head of hair, not only lots of hair but really crazy, uncontrollable hair. It started standing straight up when he was a few weeks old and it doesn't seem to want to lay flat. I've tried some BedHead to tame it a little but it just doesn't want to be controlled! Here are a few of the best hair days... It occasionally looks like he stuck his finger in a light socket.

We, of course, think it's adorable and we no longer attempt to control it. Although I do have to say that the last week or so it hasn't been as bad-the sides are starting to lay down at least. Justin asked me last night if I was going to cut it. I was shocked that he'd even consider cutting it-not now anyway. Eventually he'll need a hair cut but for now I'm loving his mohawk!

While we're on the subject of hair...Taken right before a hair cut. She's now sporting a cute and somewhat uneven (I'll get the hang of it!) bob.

2 comments:

The Childs said...

Wow! That is some crazy hair. It looks like you are handling two kids very well. I'm impressed! You should put pictures of your house on. I would love to see it.

Megan said...

I wouldn't try and tame it either - it is so cute.