Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wii Fun

Justin and I have have never really been into video games. But this was fun! We borrowed a Nintendo Wii from some friends on Friday night and stayed up late playing tennis. Justin was better than me and beat me every time, except for that one time that I shut him out 3 games to none. (I've got to rub it in!) We thought this would be a great activity for a Friday night, rather that just watching a movie or something.Who knows, maybe someday we'll get one for ourselves!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I dispise video games, but the Wii is so much fun. I friggin dominate at boxing. Ross took my interest a little too far and came home with one one day. I made him take it back though, there is no way I can justify that purchase. Until I can, I will fill my quota when we go to my mom's house. So did Molly take your pictures of the timer? ;)

The Childs said...

Looks like fun. We need to come up with other things to do than just watch a movie on Friday night. That is a great idea.

Missy said...

The wii is fun to play my parents got the wii fit a little bit ago so I go to there house and play it often it's pretty fun. I'm hoping we get one for christmas.:)