Monday, December 7, 2009

Disney on Ice: Princess Classics

November 14
Molly anxiously waited for weeks to go to Disney on Ice. Every morning she would wake up, put on some dress-ups, and tell me that she was ready to go to Disney on Ice. Finally the day came! (Can I say I was excited too? I couldn't wait for another Mommy-Daughter date, it had been a while!) Molly chose to dress up as Sleeping Beauty, and I thought she looked adorable. She was able to pick out one prize when we got there-she chose the crown-and not just any old crown, this one lit up! We met my mom, my sister, and my sister-in-law along with Chloe and Abby (Belle and Cinderella, rather). The show was actually quite impressive and I found myself enjoying it right alongside the girls. We saw all 7 princesses (can you name them all?) and their princes. The girls didn't take their eyes of the show. Molly looked like this for the first 3 princesses:Then she slowly inched forward on her seat, hesitated a little bit, and then just let loose...she started dancing right there in front of her seat. Oh my goodness, this girl is a dancer! It's all she does. (Side note: the other day she was dancing and said "Look Mom! The sports!" and jumps into the splits!) She danced off and on the rest of the show-it was like she couldn't hold it in!Our fabulous day was made possible by my mom, Grandma Kay. We love you Mom! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

3 comments:

lynn moyes said...

Stockton laughing is the cutest thing ever. Dad and I loved it! I need copies of the princess pictures.

Karla said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Jane isn't really into the princesses too much, but she has been since she looked at this post with me. We have been dressing up as princesses every day. Jane's dad is the lucky prince that gets to dance with her every night. You have a beautiful princess and that new crown is fabulous!

Yardley Crew said...

I love how you go on special dates with Molly. She probably just loves the one on one time! What a cute little princess!