Monday, December 28, 2009

The Princess and the Frog

December 11

I've mentioned Molly's princess obsession a few times. She also loves going on "dates" with her dad. So when we started seeing previews on TV for a new princess movie, we thought it would be a great excuse to combine both of her loves. We had some movie passes from a few years ago (we don't get to the movies very often) so Justin took Molly on a date to see "The Princess and the Frog." On opening night. She was so excited and looked forward to it for weeks.

Justin went all out and ordered the biggest tub of popcorn he could.It was a late movie but her excitement lasted so long that she even had a hard time going to sleep that night. She thought Princess Tiana was beautiful, the alligator was hilarious, and kept saying "the TV was bigger than my room!"Don't you think she has a great dad who would go sit through a princess movie? I do. He said it was worth it to see her excitement.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I remember my dad taking us girls to the Princess movies. It is something I am sure she will remember and love :) I am impressed that she went to the movies and sat through it all - Anna still has yet to do that - maybe the popcorn helped? ;)

rupee40 said...

Cute. She looks so happy! I love it. Justin is a great dad to do that. Jeff and I started talking about doing stuff like that and getting excited for when Gavin is a little older since we heard about this. I miss you guys!! It was fun to see you while we could!

Missy said...

HOw cute that is so nice of him what a great daddy I just love her little cheesy smile so cute... Looks like you been busy with all the fun Christmas stuff... Hope you had a great one...