Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cousins

Molly has become more and more social now days. She especially loves her cousin, Chloe, who is only 3 months older than her. She gets excited anytime she sees a picture of Chloe or when she gets to play with her. Last month when Molly and Chloe were playing at Grandma's house, it got really quiet. So of course we knew they were up to something. Well, we found them playing in the closet behind all the coats. They were running in and out and laughing. Then they figured out how to open and close the door. Molly would go out and close the door and then open it. Chloe would wait with her nose practically on the door and as soon as the door would open would dissolve into giggles. They were both having a ball! It was pretty cute!

2 comments:

rupee40 said...

Yay Meg!! I am so excited to have someone else in the family with a blog. It looks way cute and I love the pictures. You'll have to be teaching me things soon. Molly is so funny. I hardly took any pictures at Christmas, so if you could, send me some! Again, I love your blog and hope you guys are doing great. Miss ya!

Erin M said...

Pretty cool Meg. Now I can keep up with you and Ali, since we get south of Salt Lake about as much as we get to Louisville.