Friday, January 18, 2008

What a Man!

Okay so maybe this story is only funny to us but I thought I'd share it anyways...Last night, Justin was fixing a Willow Tree statue that Molly broke. When he was finished I was telling him that he did such a great job because you couldn't even tell where it had been broken. So he flexes his muscles and in this deep, masculine voice says, "Yeah, I'm the man." Then he stood up really fast and, BANG, hits his head really hard on a mirror we have hanging up. He hit it so hard that he fell over. I tried to be really sympathetic but I was laughing too hard. Well, we both laughed until I was crying and he was snorting uncontrollably. It was pretty funny. Justin claims he did it on purpose because he hadn't made me laugh yet that day, but I don't know...Anyways, thanks Justin for making me laugh!

1 comment:

Matt and Camille Tanner said...

That is hilarious!
I laughed so hard when I read that that I almost cried!

Crazy old Justin...he's always good for a laugh!