Tuesday, January 26, 2010

6 months-oops, I mean 7 months!

A lot of people tell me that my kids look alike. I guess I can see why they say that, but to me they look pretty different. So I decided to do a comparison. Here is Molly at 6 months:She weighed 13 lbs 12 oz, 2nd percentile

Here is Stockton at the same age:(I don't usually put bobbles in his hair, that was all his sister's doing.)
He weighed 16 lbs 2 oz, 19th percentile

More than 2 pounds bigger than his sister...I guess we can call him a chub! Not that it was hard to out-weigh Molly; she was barely on the charts!

Stockton is growing up so fast! I still think of him as a brand new baby, but he's not. He's 7 months now. He went from thisto thisway too fast.

I took him to get his pictures taken at the beginning of January. I was very pleased with how they turned out. In fact, I had a hard time choosing my favorites...Here's one with both kids, although Molly wasn't as tolerant of the cold as her brother was. Her smile is looking a little forced.

4 comments:

Megan said...

It is crazy how much they grow and how much faster time seems to go by with the second child! 7 months?! I mean really! He is super cute though - those pictures turned out great!

rupee40 said...

I can see some similarities, but Stockton's look is totally his own! I love it. Those pictures are so cute, she did a great job!

Troy and Mandy said...

Those pictures are amazing! Your kids are so photogenic. They both definitely have the same shaped eyes...way cute!

Yardley Crew said...

They look adorable! Love the tie.