Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bath Time

Stockton really enjoys getting a bath. Many times when I need him to last 20 minutes before a nap I'll bathe him because it makes him happy. This is the only video I've been able to get, and he's fairly mellow. Usually I get soaked when I am giving him a bath...

Molly, on the other hand, does not particularly enjoy bathing. I have to give her a warning, then set a timer, and when it goes off it's time for a bath. And it has to be a bubble bath. And she likes me to sit and watch her and tell her stories the whole time (which I don't usually do). And she likes her brother to sit in the bouncer and watch her. And on and on...

5 comments:

Megan said...

Haha. I don't know what I like better, Molly's list of things that must go on while she is taking a bath or her singing 'Book of Mormon Stories' in the background of Stockton's bath. lol. Too cute. I do the same thing with Evan when I need to prolong his wake time - whatever works, right?!

Missy said...

HOw cute stockton looks so big they grow up way to fast Molly is so cute, that's funny that she hates the bath I have to pull Braxton out he could stay in the water for days...

rupee40 said...

He looks so cute!! I love how excited he gets in the bathtub. Miss you guys, hope your having a happy January...

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I think i prefer bubble bathes as well. I love Stockton enjoying the bath, so cute!

The Childs said...

Funny! Savanna used to loves baths and now we have to do the same thing you do. She also wants me to sit in there and tell her stories. I don't. It's funny the stages they go through.