Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Advent, Day 12: The Polar Express

A ride on the Heber Creeper to the North Pole.
Christmas Pajamas.
Chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate.
A visit from Mrs. Claus
Elves.
Christmas caroling.
A visit from Santa Claus.
A jingle bell from Santa's sleigh.
A mom who took 50+ pictures in one hour.

The kids thought this night was magical. Enough magic to make Molly start hugging her cousins (normally she is not a huggy person) and to go up to the front and say what she wanted for Christmas in the microphone (a Jasmine Barbie).

11 pictures made the cut...

3 comments:

lynn moyes said...

Very cute!!! This is not Mom it is me you sister that still is waiting to be invited to your blog. I did not know you were doing a avent for Molly. You are a way fun mom. My e-mail is erinmoyes@yahoo.com, just in case you forgot!

rupee40 said...

So cute! I can't wait to go one of these years. Molly cracks me up in all the pictures. What a cheeser! I was just putting my Christmas pictures on the computer and laughing so hard because she is posing in all of them too! Miss you guys, hope you had a Happy New Year!

Erin M said...

The Polar Express was so fun. My kids still talk about it. I love your advent ideas with Molly. So fun. I think it makes the holidays more magical to have activities to do with your kids. Look like you guys had a blast.
CONGRATS to Justin. I'm so happy for you guys. He does deserve it and will be an amazing manager.
And not to forget. Stockton is such a cutie.