Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A couple of Halloween Parties

Party #1
Rachelle and Camille went to a lot of work to plan the Goodrich Halloween party. Unfortunately, it was the night that Molly was sick, so Justin went by himself. He looked pretty good, didn't he?I gave Justin strict instructions to take lots of pictures so I could see what everyone looked like all dressed up (and every single person did, in fact, dress up). I wish we could have been there, it looks like we missed out on all the fun!

The kids looked so cute!Matt and Camille5 Little MummiesWhat's this doughnut game called? Justin did have close-ups of all three girls but I'll use them for blackmail instead (haha)!I thought this video was so great; watch Andrew...

April and Gene
Party #2

My mom always has a Halloween Party on the Sunday before Halloween and this year was no different! Justin and I usually don't dress up, but since he had come up with such a great costume for the first party, we decided to dress up again for the Moyes party.All the kiddos (minus Gavin). Chloe was definitely not going to be caught dead in her cute lady-bug outfit!Molly, a cute little cowI was in charge of one game and stole one of Rachelle and Camille's, the mummy game. Each pair was given one roll of toilet paper and whoever got through with the roll first was the winner. Molly hated this game-I think it scared her! She was really concerned, first for me and then for Grandma. Chloe was a little worried when we first started too; then when she saw Molly crying (crying really hard), she started crying as well.It was funny to see the different strategies. Justin and Christopher just went as fast as they could, where Dad and Erin M. went slowly and ended up with very neat mummies.We also played "Witch, witch, ghost." Here is Chloe chasing Bryce. Molly was still crying and telling me she didn't want Grandma to wear paper towels anymore, so we sat this one out.

Then on to carving pumpkinsand eating Grandma's pumpkin brownie and pumpkin cake!Gotta love Halloween!

7 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I lvoe the holidays, it looks like both parties were a success. To bad Molly was sick for the 1st one.

The Childs said...

Looks like fun. I'm impressed you dressed up! I give a lot of credit to adults who dress up. I'm just not a Halloween person.

Missy said...

oh you guys looked so cute, I love halloween I always dress up and so does my dad its so fun.

Megan said...

You guys sure know how to celebrate Halloween! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I am also way impressed with Justin's costume - he went all out! Is it bad that I thought Molly's reaction to the toilet paper mummies is hilarious. Just that it took her so long to recover. Kids are so funny!

Rachelle said...

We missed you and Molly so much. And Justin did look awesome. About your blackmail pictures... I have close-ups of Justin playing the doughnut game as well so be careful how you use them. :)

jax said...

Love the costumes. Molly is definitely the cutest cow I have ever seen!

Erin said...

Chloe stills talks about the mummy game. She keeps telling me she did not like it when Dad put paper on me. They are so funny. Cute pictures. I might need some.