Saturday, September 19, 2009

Smiley Baby

Stockton started smiling in response to his daddy on his one month birthday, July 25th. It was so cute but we had the hardest time catching it on camera! The little stinker would clam up as soon as the camera came out. But oh how we tried, and tried, and tried...you get the idea. We have a lot of pictures will silly grins like thisor like this.These are definitely cute, but not what I was going for. Finally the day came that I timed it just right! And then came this.Love the double chin!

We are definitely enjoying our time with this boy. He is so easy-going and fun. He hardly ever cries and just goes with the flow. I think I spend more energy taking care of his older sister than I do taking care of him! He loves when anyone will pay a little bit of attention to him-his whole face lights up. He also loves to talk; Justin and I don't remember Molly jabbering this much at this young of an age. He is very ticklish on his legs and under his armpits and we can occasionally get him to laugh pretty hard. We love having him as part of our family and look forward to watching him grow!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love his smile - such a cute little boy. Annabelle talked ALL THE TIME - surprise huh? Evan jibbers and coos a lot, but nothing close to how much Annabelle did and I am alright with it ;) I am glad he is such a good baby for you guys. Annabelle definitely needs more attention than Evan does too. LOL. But they are both so much fun.

Yardley Crew said...

We love his adorable smile!

Erin said...

Stockton is getting so big. What a cutie.