Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mornings...

Occasionally Justin and I wake up in the morning and discover that our bed has been taken over! I guess in our sleepiness we allow these two little kiddos to snuggle up with us. It gets a little bit crowded in our small queen-sized bed...maybe someday we'll upgrade to a king. Good thing we like them so much!

Want a closer look?

Stockton, on his belly, of course..And Molly, looking so sweet and innocent (do not be deceived...)
Okay, so I don't usually let this happen unless it is after 7:00 a.m. or I would get absolutely no sleep!

1 comment:

Megan said...

That picture is adorable. You should definitely upgrade to a king! When it is just Ross and I there is plenty of room so I don't have to touch him. LOL. And sometimes all 4 of us are in there too and it isn't bad - I love it actually. I don't know what it is about it, but the whole family in bed just makes me smile.