Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Late-Night Snack

This is so bad!!! A few nights ago, Molly was having a hard time getting to sleep. It was probably about 10:30 and Molly was still awake, and as happy as can be. Well, around this time at night if I'm not going to bed, I get the munchies. We don't usually have snacks and a lot of junk around the house but Justin had bought some cheese dip for chips for one of our birthdays or something and it had never been eaten. It sounded sooooo good right then so I let myself indulge. Well, Molly wanted to indulge too. She had already spilled water or something all over her jammies so she was naked anyways- and it's a good thing when you see how messy she was!Pretty gross! I guess she was hungry!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Cute new blog look!! Imagine teaching your child such bad habits. Just kidding...that is so funny. Andrew is the messiest eater I've ever seen. Someday we should let them dive into a cake together or something.

The Goodrich's said...

Ya Chelle, I'd love to see that!