Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Playdate with Grandma Kay

Molly had so much fun a couple of weeks ago when Grandma came. Grandma wanted to come visit Molly and just play, so that is exactly what we did. Molly especially had fun at the park with Grandma...Thanks Mom, we both had a great day!

While I'm on the subject of my mom, I just want to mention that she is such a wonderful person. The last four or five years (actually it's been a lot longer than that), she has taken almost sole responsibility for her mom, who passed away last week. This has been a heavy burden to carry some days but she has always been so positive about all the time and efforts she spent making sure my Grandma had food, had her bills paid, and made it to all her appointments. Mom, you are a great example to all those around you and I feel so blessed to call you my mom. Hopefully, I can be just like you! We all love you so much...

No comments: