Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fun on President's Day

Since Monday was a holiday, we decided to take advantage of it...so we went snowshoeing. It was a beautiful, sunny day. Here are some of the highlights...

Someone had the idea to cut up this big hill instead of using the trail. Apparently it saved us tons of time (whose idea was that anyways?)

























The whole gang: Brett, Justin, Gene, Heidi, Eric (minus me of course!)






































Eric and Heidi just goofin around.



















Brett taking a breather.

























Justin packed his ski's so that he could ski down. This is a picture of one of his many crashes.



















It was such a beautiful, clear day. The view was amazing...




















Going down is definitely better than going up! The powder was so thick- I slid down most of this hill on my rear end!
























Brett getting some air...Sweet!

3 comments:

Erin M said...

That looks like fun. Bryce and I went cross country skiing and were saying we want to try snow shoeing. Looks like a beautiful trail. By the way I was tagged and I am tagging you. Go to our blog for details.

Rachelle said...

Okay.. I'm jealous. It is so beautiful up there. I like the one of Brett getting some air.

rupee40 said...

That looks like lots of fun. And so gorgeous. Im glad you guys got to go out and have some fun. Sure wish UofL celebrated Presidents Day...
Also, hope Molly's poor head is doing ok. It was bound to happen sometime I suppose, but OUCH!