Friday, February 22, 2008

Tagged!

This is fun! I got "tagged" so now I get to answer some questions about myself...Here goes!

1. Where was I ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was only a few days away from turning sweet sixteen which also meant dating and driving! My first date was in March and we went bowling, out to dinner at Galaxy, and then we played hide-and-go-seek on Weber State's campus. I think I got my license the same weekend. I was also very busy with all of my extra-curricular activities. I played soccer for Fremont High School which is in the fall so I probably had indoor soccer games every week. I was dancing on Jazz Plus 2 nights a week. I also had violin and piano lessons. I was a sophomore at Fremont High School and I loved being busy!


2. Things on my "To-Do" list today:
I don't exactly have a "to-do" list but here is an idea of a typical day for me. I wake up with Justin and while he gets ready for work, I pack him a lunch and make him breakfast. Then I send him on his way. Then I get myself and Molly some breakfast and clean up the kitchen. Then I get Molly dressed and her hair done and then I get ready. Then I'll make the bed and pick-up anything around the house that needs to be. After that, Molly and I will watch TV, read books, and play with toys. Then Molly takes a nap around noon and I get some time to myself. During this time I try to read my scriptures. I also have my chores-dusting, cleaning the bathroom, etc. that are too hard to do with
Molly underfoot. Then I will balance my checkbook, blog, read, make dinner or whatever until she wakes up. When Molly wakes up, I'll get her some lunch and then we'll either play or run errands until Justin gets home. Then we have dinner, I clean up and it's relax for the rest of the night. Some things that I need to get taken care of in the next day or two: get a new drivers license (mine expires next week), get some kid-proofing gear for drawers and cabinets, get the check engine light checked on the car (yes, I just got it checked on Tuesday but it's back on). That's my day in a nutshell, sounds pretty boring huh?

3. Things I would if I became a billionaire:
First, I would buy a house. That is the biggest goal we have in our lives right now. Second, I would
buy Justin a new car. He is such a good sport to drive a PURPLE car around everywhere. That's all I really need. I would share with our families, of course, and then invest the rest. Oh also, I would set aside a good chunk so that we could travel all over the world which is another one of our dreams.

4. Three of my bad habits:
First, when I ask a question, I don't pay attention to the answer a lot of the times! I am always trying to do something else at the same time that I don't pay attention to the answer. Second, putting of things I need to do to read. Third, I get too caught up in being clean sometimes that I ignore Molly or Justin. Sorry guys...

5. Places I have lived:
Plain City
Logan
Lindon

6. Jobs I've had:
Baby-sitting
Umpire for tee-ball
Substitute Janitor for an elementary school

Dixon Pies
Secretary at Marriott Construction
Ice cream scooper at Aggie Ice Cream
Weber County Fair helper
After School Club leader
Teller/loan officer
Wife
Mom
(The last two are my favorite!)


7. Things people don't know about me:
I love getting new clothes (who doesn't)
I'd rather read than anything else sometimes and sometimes have been known to read at red lights
I was a cheerleader in junior high (this surprises some people)
My life is not too exciting so I don't really have any secrets...sorry!


Well, that's it. I tag Camille and Rachelle!

2 comments:

Erin M said...

I loved to read the a typical day in Megan's life, trust me I totally relate. And I too am not exciting enough to have hidden secrets. But it is still fun to read all your stuff. Thanks for playing tag :)

Rachelle said...

So cheerleader girl.... that was a fun blog. I will do mine soon. They recently did a spotlight on me for Relief Society and I honestly couldn't think of one thing to put in the something unique or surprising about me section. I'll have to think hard.