Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!






Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I made this slideshow of some of my favorite pictures of me and Justin. We've been married for just over 4 years and they have been great years! I love you so much Justin. I know I don't tell you enough but thank you, thank you for all you do for me and Molly! You have made so many sacrifices for our family (especially so that I can stay home with Molly) and I really appreciate it more than you know!

Okay, so now I can tell all of you a little about my wonderful husband...

What is his name? Justin Ray Goodrich

How long have you been married? 4 years and 2 months

How long did you date? 3 years, two of which he was on his mission which is probably not considered dating...

How old is he? He’ll be 26 on March 14th

Who eats more? That’s a toss-up, but I’ll have to say Justin

Who said I love you first? Justin (he wrote it in a note when we were studying at the library on Nov 16, 00)

Who is taller? Justin (good thing, since I’m only 5’3)

Who sings better? Definitely him (in fact, I’m only just starting to feel comfortable singing around him)

Who is smarter? Probably Justin, although I’d like to think it’s closer to a tie...

Whose temper is worse? Justin probably loses his temper faster, but I stay mad longer

Who does the laundry? Me

Who does the dishes? Me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Justin

Who pays the bills? Me

Who cooks dinner? Me (unless it’s in the summer and Justin will grill a lot, which he loves and so do I!)

Who drives when you are together? Justin always does! No matter what, no questions asked.

Who is more stubborn? Probably me

Whose parents do you see the most? If I answered this question six months ago, I would say mine because they were a lot closer. Now it’s probably a tie.

Who proposed? Justin...on July 25, 2003

Who has more friends? Well, it seems like we have the same friends now but I would say him just because he goes to work and interacts with more people. I haven’t met too many people here yet so maybe that will change...

Who has more siblings? He has 4 and I have 3, so he does!

Who wears the pants in the family? I would say we both do and certain times. Neither one of us is more dominant than the other.

(As a sidenote, the songs were voted the top 10 love songs of all time...)

1 comment:

Matt and Camille Tanner said...

Cute!! Justin is a good boy, but mostly he is a lucky man to have such a cool wife!
See you in 5 minutes:)