Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ouch!!!

As I've mentioned before, Molly is our little climber. I don't quite know what to do about it either because she seriously climbs on everything she sees. She has almost figured out how to climb in her crib (not out, thankfully). She doesn't normally get hurt but last week she did. She was playing with her toy piano and instead of just playing the keys and dancing to the songs (which she normally does), she decided to climb on it. I had my back turned, doing dishes, and Justin was watching TV or something. Anyways, we only had our backs turned for a split second when she climbs on the piano and then falls forward and lands on her head on the tile. She had the biggest bump that I have ever seen! I felt awful. Here is what it looks like...






























It is now in the green/yellow stage and healing nicely but I felt awful that night!

1 comment:

Erin M said...

So sorry - don't you feel bad when those things happens. Hope its clears up soon