Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

My family gets together one Sunday each month for dinner, FHE, and a game. Justin and I really appreciate this given the fact that it's about the only time we get down to Plain City lately. We postponed January's get-together for the first Sunday in February which happened to also be the Superbowl (what a coincidence!). Really it's not much of a coincidence since we get together every Superbowl. We almost thought we weren't going to make it because of all the snow but we decided to go anyways. (Justin went for the food and I went because I hadn't been to Plain City since before we moved). As always, we had tons of fun. Here are some of the highlights...



Who needs utensils? Or a plate for that matter?





Ben really enjoyed the bubbles. The rest of us really enjoyed watching him blow bubbles for the whole second half! I think there was more bubbles on
his shirt than he actually made!







While Ben was enjoying the bubbles, Molly was enjoying the Chex Mix. I think she had a mouthful every time I looked at her!










Dancing with Grandpa during half-time.










Both Molly and Chloe enjoyed watching Ben blowing bubbles too!









Molly took a break to color a picture (until she fell off the table, oops!).








Chloe thought Uncle Justin was pretty funny!








After a long day, Molly is ready to relax.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Great new look to the blog. I love the great pictures - especially the one of Justin pigging out. Good stuff.

Erin M said...

I love those pictures. I am so glad that you posted them. Its fun to see the action.