Monday, May 5, 2008

18 months

These are a little late! I had an appointment for Molly's 18-month pictures in March (when she actually turned 18 months) but then she got RSV so I canceled. By the time I finally got around to taking her in, she was 19 months. Then, of course, you have to wait a couple of weeks to go pick them up-so, that's why they're a little late. Better late then never!

I've always taken Molly to Kiddie Kandids because we had two bad experiences when she was a baby and they always do a great job. But this time I had a coupon from my sister (thanks, Erin!) for $4 sheets. So I decided to try Target. Molly was happy while we were waiting but as soon as we got into the room, she started crying and she totally clammed up! How frustrating. Also, the girl taking the pictures was not interactive at all! She just sat there with the camera and didn't even try to make Molly smile! Oh well, they turned out pretty cute anyways-how could they not, with someone as cute as Molly to work with?

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love them! They are way cute.

Erin M said...

Those pictures turned out so cute. I actually really like the ones of her crying. Thats how all of my pictures would turn out, but they never even take those. I really like those pictures.