Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I just wanted to tell my mom and Justin's mom Happy Mother's Day! I love you both so much. You are great examples to me, especially as I try to emulate your examples as I raise our little Molly. I don't say it often enough but I truly appreciate all the love you shower on our little family. I don't know what I'd do without these two great women in my life! I love you!Thanks also to them for being such great grandma's! Molly loves both of you so much! She is so lucky that she has you as examples as well.The only thing I ever wanted to do was be a wife and a mom. I feel extremely blessed to be able to be doing that right now! I love being a mom! Yes, there are little things everyday that try my patience or are frustrating but the joy and happiness I find in motherhood far outweighs the little trials. I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending me such a wonderful spirit-Molly is great and being a mom is better than I ever imagined it would be! And a Happy Mother's Day to my sisters and my sisters-in-law. You are all great mothers and I learn a lot from watching each of you. I love you!

4 comments:

esther said...

MEGAN!!! I found you! This is Esther. What is your email, I would love to catch up! mine is akamoby@hotmail.com

Megan said...

I found your blog again at last! I had to go back and find your comment on my blog and link back here - goodness! Now I have to catch up on all your posts :) LOVE THEM! Your little girl is super cute and so smart too! Happy (late) Mothers Day. We should get together sometime. - we don't live that far away!

Erin M said...

Happy Mother's Day. Your such a great mom. I'm so lucky to be part of your family. We are lucky to have your mom and she is the best grandma.

lynn moyes said...

Meg,
Thanks for your sweet blog. I love being your Mom. You are such a great example to me. You are a super Mom. I love you.
Mom