Friday, May 30, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Okay, so I've been tagged a few times in the last couple of weeks. I didn't forget about it, though, and I'm now going to attempt to answer to all of them in one post!

3 joys: my family, books, the gospel
3 fears: something bad happening to Justin or Molly, my children rejecting the gospel, hobo spiders (we saw plenty in Logan and I never got used to it)
3 goals: cut back on gas consumption by only going somewhere once a week, use up the food in my freezer and pantry before buying more, offering Molly a fruit and/or veggie with every meal
3 current obsessions: blogging, reading is always an obsession, organization (with my clothes, chores, EVERYTHING!)
3 random surprising facts: I've never colored my hair (I'm ready to make the plunge-any ideas?), I've never had braces, I was part of a dance team that went to Australia (we were "cheerleaders" for an Arkansas football team)

4 Places I go over and over: the grocery store, church, my parents, Justin's parents
4 people who email me the most: not very many!!! Karla, Monster Jobsearch, forwards from Justin's mom, our ward's "good news minute"
4 of my favorite foods: Shredded Pork Burritos, Lasagna, Southwest Chicken Salad, anything from Cafe Sabor
4 Places that I'd rather be right now: I talked to my mom on the phone today-they were in Martha's Vineyard so that would be one, Italy, Australia, Hawaii
4 movies I could watch over and over: Italian Job, While You Were Sleeping, Far and Away, Gidget

That wasn't so bad, was it? I can't keep track of who has done this already and who hasn't so I tag anyone who is in need of a post!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I guess that I need to watch Gidget!

Megan said...

I say don't dye your hair...why start now. It's pretty and it will only cost you more money, but it will look good if you do it to I am sure. I wish I were at Cafe Sabor right now....mmmmmm.