Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Justin goes fishing, Meg heads north

A few weeks ago, Justin left for one of his annual (semi-annual?) fishing trips with his two friends, Rich and Jason. They went somewhere in Southern Utah/Northern Nevada. Such a long drive! I think they had a good time, although they did end up coming home early due to poor fishing (I think Justin is the only one that caught anything and he only caught one fish). Justin didn't have the camera with him but here's a picture from his last fishing adventure (they all look alike anyways): Justin's fishing trips are a great excuse for Molly and I to get away for a few days and stay at my mom and dad's in Plain City. It turned out to be beautiful weather the 3 days we were there so Molly played outside with Chloe quite a bit. On Monday night, the whole family went to Tony's for pizza-yum yum! It was my mom's week to work but luckily for me, Erin lives right next door. So I was able to spend some quality sister-time with her while the girls played. Thanks Erin for hanging out with me!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I am glad that you go hang out with your mom too cause Ross thinks it's weird that I am always wanting to go 'home' when I have some free time. I love the pick of Molly on the side walk - I can almost hear her giggling

Missy said...

That's so nice to hang out with your sister and I'm sure Molly loves to play with her cousin they are both so cute. I'm sure they will be best friends just like there moms are.:-)

Erin said...

I think Justin needs to go on more fishing trips. We had tons of fun.

Candace said...

Megan! I am so happy you found my blog! I love your blog. You have such a cute little family.