Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2 Weeks Old

July 10th

I think the biggest accomplishment for this day was getting me, Molly, and Stockton to the doctor by 9:00 in the morning with no help. That was by far my biggest concern. Whew! Now I can do anything, right? Just kidding, it wasn't all that bad- Molly was extrememly cooperative, probably because I bribed her with cinnamon toast in the car on the way...

So, about the appointment. Stockton weighed in at a whopping 6 pounds, 13 ounces which put him in the 7th percentile. That's a whole pound of weight gained since he left the hospital, way to go Stockton! He was 19 1/4 inches long. Here he is, can't get enough of that boy...

2 comments:

Megan said...

We had to be to the doctor at 9AM too for Evan's appointment. I asked them if they had a later appointment and they said they do all well baby checks first thing. What a mean and overwhelming thing to do to new mommy's! LOL. I guess we both survived though ;) Stockton sure is cute - glad he is doing well!

jax said...

So cute! I love the expression on his face.