Monday, August 24, 2009

New Toys for Molly

Molly started getting pretty excited about all of Stockton's new "toys" when we got them out and cleaned them up. The car seat was first (and this was Justin's idea)...

Justin later began to regret ever "swinging" her-the first thing she says when he gets home from work is "Hi, Daddy! Will you swing me?"

Later we got out the swing, and Molly's never been one to pass up on a swing, whether big or small!And the bouncer, which apparently is a good place to take a nap. Molly has it figured out, even if her brother doesn't know how to take naps in it!

4 comments:

The Childs said...

That last picture is priceless. Everything about says little kid. Even her shoes are on the wrong foot. I love that age!

Megan said...

All I could think watching that movie was how tired I would be if I were Justin and how dizzy I would be if I were Molly. LOL. Anna loved all the baby stuff until Evan came and now she doesn't play with it because 'it is for babies and I am a big girl.'

That is crazy that we were there at the same time. Maybe if it wasn't sooo crazy that day we would have seen each other!

Woodbury Family said...

Love the shoes on the wrong feet! Cute!

rupee40 said...

Im guessing Molly put her own clothes on that day? So funny that she fell asleep in the bouncer! Maybe I should try that with Gavin. That video is hilarious! Justin is such a great dad. I won't show Jeff or else he'd be doing that tomorrow!