Wednesday, August 19, 2009

4th of July

Unlike every other year, our 4th was very low-key. We decided with a brand-new baby to just stay home and relax. Well, I relaxed, Justin didn’t. Justin worked in the garage all day, first replacing the brakes on the Jeep and second, installing the garage door opener. A huge thanks to his dad who helped and his mom who made food. And to Brett, who was extremely bored, for just being there!

Here are my TWO kids (I still can’t believe it) in their 4th of July clothes. We didn’t go anywhere but they were still decked out in their red, white, and blue!

Molly and her “princess pose;” we’re still not sure where she got that from! A family photo shoot; yes, we are missing our Dad but he refused, saying he was too dirty and too sweaty...I guess we’ll try another day. Blowing bubbles...Justin finally finished and got cleaned up just in time to do some firework in the driveway. Molly was not scared this year! Can’t you just see the excitement on her face? Her and Daddy dancing in the street. And she even did her very own sparklers. A fun holiday, although I look forward to attending next year's big 4th of July hoopla in Plain City...

1 comment:

Megan said...

We were a little more low key this year too for some reason ;) I am sad we didn't take any pictures though. I love Molly's princess pose - too cute. And, um, you look way too good for just having had a baby. You look smaller 9 days after having a baby than I look right now - jealous!