Thursday, September 18, 2008

And the fun continues...

WARNING: Lots of pictures...I had a hard time narrowing it down so instead you just get all of them (almost). At least Grandma will like it!

Monday was Molly's actual 2nd birthday. She's such a lucky girl because Justin doesn't work on Monday's-so we had a family day all day! What could be better?

Justin and I were like little kids and set up all her toys the night before so she would wake up to this:I think she knew from the moment we walked into her room that it was a special day. She doesn't usually get this excited to wake up!

Justin and I found the little red car on KSL for a really good price. I had my mom and dad go pick it up one night--well, the lady was also selling the cute little slide for a great deal so we ended up getting her both! Our justification: she has NO outside toys and these kind of toys never wear out so we figure that not only will Molly use it but all of our kids. She seemed to have fun with both. We thought that maybe we would do something fun in the morning but after getting thoroughly spoiled from family the day before we thought she'd have fun playing with her toys. And play she did...all morning long. I don't think she left the front room once and I know she only had one or two bites of her breakfast. She was too busy playing!Taking a little break to watch Barney with Annie (the baby). After her nap we went to Chuck E. Cheese for pizza and games. It was really fun! We were worried that it would be geared to kids a little older than 2 but there was plenty of things for Molly to enjoy. She was only scared of two things:
this rideand Chuck E. Cheese himself.She seemed to enjoy him from a distance but as soon as Justin got closer the tighter she held on to him! She's been telling me the last few days, "Mommy, Chuck E. Cheese don't get me."

Like I said, there was plenty of things for her to have fun on...Taking a break to eat pizza and watch the show. This was fun...when Molly would jump up and down, it would make animal sounds.While Justin was redeeming our tickets for a prize, Molly sat in this little car with Chuck E. Cheese (she wasn't afraid of this little one). She kept giving him a hug-it was pretty cute. She was so sad to leave him!Happy Birthday Molly! We love you!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Dang - she hit the mother load! How will you match up next year? ;)I loved that video 'I want cake!' I couldn't stop laughing. Anna liked watching it too. Now she can't stop saying 'Happy Birthday! Slide! Car!' (I think she might be a little jealous)

Oh and sorry to make this comment even longer, but the other day I was reading about strange phobias people have in People magazine and there was a little girl who was deathly afraid of Chuck E. Cheese - you know, just in case Molly's fear goes a little further you'll know she is not alone ;) Kidding.

Woodbury Family said...

What a cutie! You guys are such good parents. Happy Birthday Molly!
Love,
Wendy