Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Doctors and Pictures

Took Molly to her 2-year checkup yesterday. Here are her stats:

Weight: 23.15 pounds, 8.8%
Height: 33.5 inches, 42.26%

She got two shots, Chickenpox and the last of her Hepatitis. After her flu shot next month, she's done with shots until Kindergarten! Yay!!!

My mom and I took Molly last week to get her pictures taken. She didn't cooperate very much (she hated it!) but I still think they turned out pretty darn cute!(They look a little grainy because I scanned them in)

We can't believe how grown-up she looks! Last week when we were driving on the freeway Molly saw a billboard of a girl with her mouth open and her hands on her cheeks (SURPRISE!). So Molly shouts out, "Mommy, that girl saying Holy Cow!" We got a good laugh out of that...

3 comments:

Woodbury Family said...

How adorable Molly is! Cute, cute pictures and the "Holy Cow" is hilarious.

Megan said...

Those pictures turned out way cute. Getting pictures is always stressful for both the mom and the kid I think - but it just has to be done! ;) The 'Holy Cow' story is hilarious - I love it!

The Childs said...

What a cutie. I think the pictures turned out great.