Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dinosaur Museum

On Labor Day, we met the rest of the Moyes family at the Dinosaur Museum...a perfect activity for a rainy day! We had fun looking at all the dinosaurs, running through tunnels, and playing in the sand. Here are the highlights...

Grandpa and the kidsThe familyDaddy and MollyTickling the dinosaurs toesMolly with Grandma and GrandpaMolly and ChloeMolly looking like such a big girl!All the kids got to make a "fossil." Here is Molly proudly displaying hers...
Thanks Mom and Dad! It was great!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Looks like fun. Lizzy wouldn't go near that giant shark... Where did you go to make a fossil?? We didn't see anything like that.

About the quote... it was on the back of my book that you all looked at on Labor Day and as for the background.... I guess you figured it out. It's not supposed to be 3 columns is it?? If so... I've never done 3 columns before so I have no idea.

Megan said...

Yeah it looks like you guys had a lot more fun, probably since there were a lot less people. I don't think I will be doing $2 Tuesday's again. I can't believe you got her to stand in front of the shark like that. What a brave little girl ;)

Erin said...

Cute pictures. Molly is such a cutie. I bet Justin loves coming home with a welcome like that. I am sure it makes his day. We can't wait to see you tonight