Tuesday, August 26, 2008

BIG Thanks!!!

While Justin and I were on our vacation (see sidebar for link), Molly stayed at my mom and dad's in Plain City. She had tons of fun and from what my parents said, she was a perfect little angel. She slept until at least 9 if not later every morning, took 3 hour naps, and ate everything they put on her plate. Wow! Grandma's just know how to make all of that happen, I guess. I got all of these pictures from my mom...

As all of you know, Grandma's house has the best toys. My mom turned one of our old rooms into a playroom. She got all the old cabbage patch dolls and the doll furniture out of the attic and cleaned them up. Molly loves all of the dolls and I'm sure she did her fare share of rocking them.She also got to see Gavin on his last day of their visit. I hope she didn't torment him!It looks like she had fun playing in the baby swing. She probably can't even remember hers! Having a picnic with Abby. Mmm, it looks like pizza.Mom and Dad took her and her cousins to the Plain City circus. They had elephants and tigers at the park all day and the show later in the afternoon.Molly had her first boat-ride. I was a little sad that I was missing this but she had a blast!She had fun playing in the sandand in the tube with her cousins.I'm sure she was spoiled rotten, but I guess that's what grandparents are for! Molly is so lucky to have 2 sets of awesome grandparents that are continually showering her with love. Justin and I never had to worry about Molly the whole time we were gone. Of course we missed her but we knew she was having a blast! So THANKS Mom and Dad! We love you and so does Molly!

3 comments:

Candace said...

Your trip looked like it was awesome! I bet it was hard to leave your cute daughter for that long. That is awesome that you and Justin had a chance to spend so much time alone. The gardens were amazing!

Megan said...

Yeah - Anna loves her Grandma's too. If they are around there is no need for her mommy! But it is noce to relax and know she is having a good time. I am glad she liked her first boat ride. Anna screamed bloody murder when we put her life jacket on so there was no boat ride for her. I am going to go check out your vacation picture now. I am jealous of your trip alone with your husband already :)

(that meaning I would like to be alone with MY husband, not yours. haha)

Missy said...

Looks like you trip was very fun. Thats so nice that your mom and dad watched Molly for you, so you could have your own little vacation. I bet it was hard leaving her but i'm sure you knew she was in good hands.