Friday, August 22, 2008

Provo River Parkway

We've been wanting to try the Provo River Parkway all summer and we finally got around to it last week. It's just a trail along the Provo River where you can jog, ride bikes, walk, rollerblade, skateboard, or just whatever you feel like. We hooked up Molly's stroller to Justin's bike,put on our helmets,and off we went.

I was surprised at how much cooler it was in the canyon. It felt great! We had a great time and plan on going back soon.

Molly also had lots of fun. We thought she looked so cute with her hat and her sunglasses on. Halfway through our ride, Justin looked back to check on her and her hat was clear down on her eyes. Oops! We love that her stroller is big enough to fit lots of toys and books to keep her occupied!

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

I swear you guys do something fun every single day... or at least several times a week. I'm pretty jealous. A bike ride in the canyon sounds great.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Way to go on biking in the canyon,it looks so fun.

rupee40 said...

Sounds like fun, and cute bike!

Eric and Heidi said...

we love the provo river parkway too! we'll have to go together sometime...

Megan said...

You guys are always doing fun stuff. We have been meaning to go on a bike ride up there too, but haven't made it yet. I guess we better go soon before it gets colder. Molly looks so cute - I can't believe she will leave her glasses and hat on - that is awesome.

Oh and I was joking on my last comment, but kind of hoping at the same time ;) We should totally work something up where we can swap for temple trips monthly. We are in need of a trip as well!

Tawna said...

Very strange that I happened upon this blog, I was a friend of Justin's for a while in High school. Funny, I don't know if he would remember me though? You have a cute family and looks like you have fun!